Saturday, June 14, 2014

35 Father's Day 2014 Quotes

We've posted 35 quotes for Father's Day 2014 over at End Times Prophecy Report--including one bonus quote! The selections range from the funny to the touching. 

Here's a few samples.

“The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him Dad!”
–Anonymous

“The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.”
Tim Russert



“I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.”
Harry S. Truman

“Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.”
Bill Cosby

 “You don’t have to deserve your mother’s love. You have to deserve your father’s.”
Robert Frost

CONTINUE READING: 30 more (plus one bonus Father's Day quote) at  FATHER’S DAY 2014 QUOTES: 35 Quotes Help Dad Celebrate Father’s Day.

by Jeremiah Jameson
--with Mondo Frazier
image:  samuiblue, FreeDigitalPhotos.net/EndTimesProphecyReport.wordpress.com

No comments: